JMannis Photography is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the central and northern Virginia areas,
specializing in Natural Light newborn, baby, and child photography.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Little Miss Peanut

I absolutely loved being able to spend the morning with an old friend, and former co-worker, who I haven't seen in several years! Her youngest and my youngest are only 6days apart, how cool is that? Both our three other children are very close in age too.

Little Miss R. was simply a pleasure to photograph, with her big, beautiful, blue eyes, and bright smile! I hope you enjoy these sneak peeks. I have plenty more to edit :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Ok so I'm her Dad, but that just makes me appreciate your talent even more! Thank you so much for bringing our little peanut, well, out of her shell! -John

Unknown said...

john, she was SOOO fun to photograph!! she is just TOO cute. i loved picking her up..she's as light as air hahaha (my sam was like that too!)

janete

Post a Comment

 
© JMannis
CoffeeShop Designs