JMannis Photography is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the central and northern Virginia areas,
specializing in Natural Light newborn, baby, and child photography.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another Adventurous Endeavor

I woke up this morning with one goal in mind...to get some good photographs of my four crazy kiddos!! How hard can this be? I mean, they are 4 adorable kids (I know I'm extremely biased). I seem to always forget how much they drive me up the wall, just to get them to sit still for me. I know they wouldn't act like that with any other person taking their pictures LOL. All in all, I think I was able to capture a few "keepers".







2 comments:

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

they are all amazing and you really should enlarge them all - and you know I'm not talking about a 8x10 - I'm talking BIG. I like the color one better of the girls - but you know I'm a full color kind of gal.

Nettie said...

i know what you mean, i'm a color girl myself! i am definitely going to blow them up. i just need to measure my wall to see how big i should go, since i am going to do all of them.

Post a Comment

 
© JMannis
CoffeeShop Designs