JMannis Photography is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the central and northern Virginia areas,
specializing in Natural Light newborn, baby, and child photography.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

3 yrs of Rambunctiousness!

Big Man W. was a challenge to photograph, to say the least LOL!! He is so full of energy, and had absolutely no interest in sitting to get his photograph taken. This session had been previously rescheduled due to rain, and unfortunately it was raining again today (what bad luck). So we decided to try an indoor session. Needless to say, I think we will stick with outdoor shoots with W. =) I was able to get a few shots in before he was up and running away, I even got a good one of mom and big sister A. Thank you guys so much for coming over!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for trying with W. He is such a boy. I love the one of A and me. She loves the spot light.

Nettie said...

hahaha J. he definitely is all boy (same as sam!). everyone had a good time yesterday :)

Comfortable With Me said...

Gorgeous of J and A! I love the third one of W!

Post a Comment

 
© JMannis
CoffeeShop Designs