JMannis Photography is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the central and northern Virginia areas,
specializing in Natural Light newborn, baby, and child photography.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Camping With Family

This past weekend my family, my parents, and my sister and her family all went camping. We had a total of 6 adults and 6 children. Needless to say, I survived! Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm NOT an outdoors kind of person!! While my sister's family and my parents brought tents to camp, I opted for the air conditioned cabins to sleep in. We spent the day as a group, then at the end of the day, we were able to go to the cabin to sleep.

All the kids had such a great time camping, playing together, swimming at Pirate's Cove Waterpark, and roasting marshmallow for S'mores.











3 comments:

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

ok - your younger neice SO needs to get into modeling! That hair & those eyes are so remarkable right now! Another awesome picture of her - the others are all fabulous now - but that one just draws you in!

Nettie said...

I totally agree with you that she is just beautiful :) :)

Mary said...

Love them all!!

Post a Comment

 
© JMannis
CoffeeShop Designs