JMannis Photography is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the central and northern Virginia areas,
specializing in Natural Light newborn, baby, and child photography.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Baby E. | 10 Days Old

I was so excited to be able to photograph my dear friend's DARLING baby girl the other day! She is a big ball of cuteness, chubbiness, and preciousness all rolled up into one little baby (or shall I say big baby?) =) Thank you H and R for inviting me into your home to photograph this wonderful new addition to your family, to capture this moment of your lives. And R, you were such a good sport, even after getting peed on! You're a trooper!!







3 comments:

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

super fantastic Janete! The mom one is outstanding, but the one with the green hat is beyond adorable - had she just eaten? She looks like she has the "I just ate' lipstick on.

Nettie said...

thank you sarah! and she was chowing down through out the morning :) hehehe!

Comfortable With Me said...

She is so cute!!! I love her chubbiness! In the new one you added, I see Becca.

Post a Comment

 
© JMannis
CoffeeShop Designs