JMannis Photography is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the central and northern Virginia areas,
specializing in Natural Light newborn, baby, and child photography.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cari R._Senior Photography

Can I just say that I had a blast shooting my first senior session! I never thought that I would have had so much fun :) It was also so refreshing working with a "willing" subject!! Someone who loves to pose, stays still, has awesome eye contact, and follows directions LOL LOL. Wow, it was wonderful! Thank you Cari for being your beautiful self!!







1 comments:

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

LOVE that bench shot. I thought seniors would be fun to shoot too. I don't think I looked like that tho when I was a senior - I'm liking your location too.

Post a Comment

 
© JMannis
CoffeeShop Designs