JMannis Photography is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the central and northern Virginia areas,
specializing in Natural Light newborn, baby, and child photography.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Abigail_5 Months Old

Abigail is such a wonderful, little cutie! I had a fun time "playing" with her LOL. It was also awesome to get to talk her mommy and daddy, to get to know them better. What a great family they have! Thank you J. Family for spending a few hours with me, and letting me capture little Abigail.





4 comments:

Jennalle Dunn said...

You got such sweet captures. Love the black and white one. Oh my goodness she is such a cutie.

heidivee said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET. Love the one with her daddy kissin' her. Look at the chub!! How cute. Could you fly to Utah for a couple days and take my family pics??? :) I wish I were rich. I would fly you here. Man, we would have FUN! I would fly the entire twin club out and man...wouldn't that be fab? Some day...

Nettie said...

heidi!!! man! i would LOVE LOVE LOVE that! we would all have such a great time. you never know, maybe one day we could take a trip there for a vacation :)

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

can I just say how jealous I am of your light! You are so lucky you have that girl - that and your awesome talent of course. Again so cute.

Post a Comment

 
© JMannis
CoffeeShop Designs