JMannis Photography is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the central and northern Virginia areas,
specializing in Natural Light newborn, baby, and child photography.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

B. Family

Even though I've known T. for over a year now (from a local twin moms group), this is the first time that I've actually met her beautiful 18 month old twins, C. and D., in person!! They are such a wonderful family, and I really did have a great time being with them and photographing them. I seriously had to laugh because I remember those days when my twins were that age....ohhhhhh the trials LOL. Thank goodness there are many more joys, happiness, and love thrown in there than the trials :) Thank you B. family!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© JMannis
CoffeeShop Designs