JMannis Photography is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the central and northern Virginia areas,
specializing in Natural Light newborn, baby, and child photography.

Monday, July 26, 2010

A Whole Lot of Blessings!

Thank you SO much R. Family for letting me spend some time with your beautiful family! Even though it was crazy hot, everyone was such a good sport :) This was such a great learning experience, and I really look forward to finding new and better ways to photograph your family. I hope you enjoy what I have so far of your children.







6 comments:

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

PP & location are wonderful. Wasn't it a 104 there this weekend...whew. I sweat just taking my kids photos in the house some days.

Nettie said...

hahaha! oh yes it was. but it was only around 97 when we took these photos, i think :)

MaggieMae said...

Love the setting and the eye contact. Beautiful! (and what a challenge!) BTW - sorry I missed you on the chat.

Unknown said...

thanks maggie! i'm sorry i missed you on the chat too!! we'll catch each other later :)

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

ok - there are so many kids who look so much alike and the same size. Which set is the twins?

Nettie said...

haha...second picture down, boy/girl on the left :) this will be bad if i got that one wrong LOL.

Post a Comment

 
© JMannis
CoffeeShop Designs