JMannis Photography is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the central and northern Virginia areas,
specializing in Natural Light newborn, baby, and child photography.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

CoffeeShop

I just wanted to take the time to say how amazing Rita is, from http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/. Not only is she kind and giving, she also has so many talents! She did a BEAUTIFUL job on my new blog design, and I just LOVE it! Thank you so much, Rita. If any of you have the time, take a look at her blog...she has tons of free Photoshop and PSE actions, and is a wonderful blog designer, and she is so great to work with :)

3 comments:

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

well at least now I don't have to ask who did the design - HA! I would to have one like this for my personal blog, just to have photos from all the years on the flash? portion. I really like it. I think you need a few more session photos in the photo flash portion, but it looks really good!!!

Nettie said...

hey sarah! thanks :) i will be able to add more photos to the flash portion whenever i want. so, i will make sure to do that in the future!!

Rita said...

Thank you so much!!! I love how your blog turned out and I am thrilled you like it. :-) Rita

Post a Comment

 
© JMannis
CoffeeShop Designs