JMannis Photography is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the central and northern Virginia areas,
specializing in Natural Light newborn, baby, and child photography.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Soon To Be Kindergarteners!

It's amazing how time flies! I just can't believe my babies are starting kindergarten in less than a month. On one hand, I am so excited about this, but on the other hand, sadden at that same time. I know that every mother goes through this, and I'm not alone in my feelings. My babies are growing up, what an exciting time!

I had planned on posting this picture back in June, but time had gotten away from me! And now I find out that school here starts in mid august! WHAT? That's crazy to me :) This picture was taken the day of Sam and Cora's preschool graduation.

2 comments:

Mick Luvin said...

Ooooooh - LOVE your blog design - gorgeous!!!!
And I just drool over ALL your amazing photos! You truly have a gift for composition!

Nettie said...

alicia! you make me feel so good!!! you rock! :)

Post a Comment

 
© JMannis
CoffeeShop Designs