JMannis Photography is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the central and northern Virginia areas,
specializing in Natural Light newborn, baby, and child photography.

Monday, April 25, 2011

1st Communion

Can I just say right now that I love working with this age group :) Don't get me wrong, I adore every age group, but there is just something about telling a child "Ok, sit here, turn this way, or that way" and actually have them listen to me. I was really excited about this photo shoot. It was so much fun posing this little beauty, and she was a natural.





2 comments:

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

absolutely stunning J! What a treasure to have.

Nettie said...

thank you sarah! i was so happy the way these turned out :)

Post a Comment

 
© JMannis
CoffeeShop Designs