JMannis Photography is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the central and northern Virginia areas,
specializing in Natural Light newborn, baby, and child photography.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Little Nylah_Newborn Photography

There is so much love in little Nylah's house!! From her parents, to her aunts, uncle, cousins, grandfather, and even her family dog...at one point all of us in the same room HAHAHA!! She was such a wonderful and beautiful newborn to photograph (just like her mother)! They made it all worth driving into DC =) Thank you S. Family for inviting me into your home and sharing Nylah with me for a little while.





4 comments:

Jennalle Dunn said...

Can we just talk about those precious lips for just one second. They are to die for. These came out so good and I just love the green headband, it suits her perfectly.

Kelly said...

WOW These are incredible! The first is to die for! I would print that huge to hang in the nursery.

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

these are incredible Janete, VERY nicely done

MINInurse said...

As I am SURE her darling mother is just sooooo proud of those photos!! They both look stunning!! As I would expect nothing less of dearest B.S. to look and Nylah!! I'm glad they had you come take photos of them! Where's one with Oliver though? I want to see one with him!! LOL But stunning as always

Post a Comment

 
© JMannis
CoffeeShop Designs