JMannis Photography is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, serving the central and northern Virginia areas,
specializing in Natural Light newborn, baby, and child photography.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Congratulations Jackie and Eric!!!

About 2 months or so ago, a friend of mine had told me that she was getting married and asked me if I would be her wedding photographer! I'm not gonna lie to you...I was scared!!! But also pretty excited about it too. I have never shot a wedding before, and never even CONTEMPLATED doing one. It ws an amazing experience, one which I would love do again someday. There were definitely things I learned, and things I would do differently, but overall, I think things went really well.

Congratulations, Jackie and Eric! Thank you so much for letting me spend this very important day with you. I just wanted to share some photos from the day...I am NO WHERE near done, but wanted to throw some photos up :)



















2 comments:

Jennalle Dunn said...

These are beautiful! The bride has great taste in shoes too!!!

Nettie said...

hahahhaha!!! thanks jennalle! i agree! i LOVED those shoes!! i mean i took 4 different poses of them alone for goodess sakes LOL

Post a Comment

 
© JMannis
CoffeeShop Designs